Visit RH Reality Cast and start listening around 8 min, 20 seconds. We discuss Abortion Wellbeing Month, Post-abortion counseling and why the pro-choice movement needs a platform for mental health and abortion.
- #16loved 16 & Loved 16andloved Abortion Board Board Member Coming out Conflict Transformation Connection Counseling Creative Digital Stories Doula E-cards Empathy Ethical StorySharing Evaluation Exhale family Fundraising h Intersectionality Law Students for Reproductive Justice Leadership Learning Organization Listening Media Midwifery MTV Nonprofit Online Community Peace Pregnancy Pro-Voice Pro-Voice Ambassador Pro-Voice High-Five Research Social media Social Networking Staff Stigma Story Storytelling Strength Talkline Technology The California Wellness Foundation The Center for Civic Partnerships Volunteer Wellbeing
- Walking the Talk: Tips for Wellbeing as an After-Abortion Counselor shar.es/Tcu4o #provoice #AbortionWellbeingMonth 1 day ago
- Thanks @Cosmopolitan @amyodell @lorifradkin @JillFilipovic @lizmwelch & more for featuring personal stories ow.ly/vQTUj #provoice 1 day ago
- .@Cosmopolitan sharing personal, nuanced stories about abortion? It's happening. thkpr.gs/1iMK6zb via @thinkprogress #provoice 1 day ago
- Reducing Abortion Stigma through Social Networking: Our Pro-Voice Approach By Kristen Schultz Oliver, Exhale Director of Programs
- We no longer post here: Please visit our new blog
- About Exhale is Pro-Voice
- The Gift of Leadership: An Appreciation for Departing Board Members Jennifer Rudy, Julie Davidson-Gómez and Susan Osborne
- Join Exhale in celebrating April 2011 as the 2nd Annual Abortion Wellbeing Month!
- What Does Pro-Voice Mean To You?
- 35,996 hits