Visit RH Reality Cast and start listening around 8 min, 20 seconds. We discuss Abortion Wellbeing Month, Post-abortion counseling and why the pro-choice movement needs a platform for mental health and abortion.
- #16loved 16 & Loved 16andloved Abortion Board Board Member Coming out Conflict Transformation Connection Counseling Creative Digital Stories Doula E-cards Empathy Ethical StorySharing Evaluation Exhale family Fundraising h Intersectionality Law Students for Reproductive Justice Leadership Learning Organization Listening Media Midwifery MTV Nonprofit Online Community Peace Pregnancy Pro-Voice Pro-Voice Ambassador Pro-Voice High-Five Research Social media Social Networking Staff Stigma Story Storytelling Strength Talkline Technology The California Wellness Foundation The Center for Civic Partnerships Volunteer Wellbeing
- RT @PurposefullyLJ: Today's Affirmation: I choose to approach the world with love. I know my outlook can have a ripple effect on daily life. 5 hours ago
- RT @_LishaMichele_: You just never know what the next person is going through. Spread LOVE! #provoice 1 day ago
- Transform #abortionstigma w/respect. Donate by *midnight* and your gift will be matched by a generous supporter: exhaleprovoice.org/donate 1 day ago
- Reducing Abortion Stigma through Social Networking: Our Pro-Voice Approach By Kristen Schultz Oliver, Exhale Director of Programs
- Kassi Underwood Shares her Story (Twice!)
- Five & Thriving: Please Donate to Exhale Today!
- Kristen Schultz Oliver (Exhale’s Director of Programs) Interviews Pro-Voice Ambassadors Claudia Wu and Ijeoma Ezeofor
- About Eyal Rabinovitch, author of "Can Listening to Women Who Have Had Abortions Bring Peace to the Abortion Wars?"
- 37,261 hits