Visit RH Reality Cast and start listening around 8 min, 20 seconds. We discuss Abortion Wellbeing Month, Post-abortion counseling and why the pro-choice movement needs a platform for mental health and abortion.
- #16loved 16 & Loved 16andloved Abortion Board Board Member Coming out Conflict Transformation Connection Counseling Creative Digital Stories Doula E-cards Empathy Ethical StorySharing Evaluation Exhale family Fundraising h Intersectionality Law Students for Reproductive Justice Leadership Learning Organization Listening Media Midwifery MTV Nonprofit Online Community Peace Pregnancy Pro-Voice Pro-Voice Ambassador Pro-Voice High-Five Research Social media Social Networking Staff Stigma Story Storytelling Strength Talkline Technology The California Wellness Foundation The Center for Civic Partnerships Volunteer Wellbeing
- RT @TMCmedia: Artists Who Alter Public Signs Spread a Guerrilla Message ow.ly/AtbmJ via @BitchMedia #abortion #stigma #provoice 9 hours ago
- Friends, moms, partners, cousins - whether the abortion happened yesterday or yrs ago, you can give & get support: bit.ly/1w5Iixs 9 hours ago
- MT @AspenBaker: Calling something easy/difficult has little to do w/ stigma. Judging, shaming, & telling ppl what to say does. #provoice 9 hours ago
- The Storytellers: The Experience of Creating and Sharing Abortion Stories; Kristen Schultz Oliver Interviews the Storytellers
- Exhale's Top 10 Moments of the Decade By Pro-Voice Ambassadors
- Taking talkline calls during MTV's "No Easy Decision"
- Reducing Abortion Stigma through Social Networking: Our Pro-Voice Approach By Kristen Schultz Oliver, Exhale Director of Programs
- Exhale is thrilled to welcome Leah Uberseder into the role of National Engagement Coordinator
- 36,928 hits